Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Project Life - Week 17




The Mom Creative



Today I am linking up with Jessica at The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday.  I have done Project Life for the past 3 years and love it.  This is my first time sharing my pages, but I am hopeful to continue doing so.  I am planning on it helping to keep me up to date on my album for this year as I am just finishing up last year! :)    I am sharing from Week 17 which is when I made a Week in the Life album.  I wasn't quite sure how to incorporate that into my Project Life album, but decided to go really simple.  I felt like I captured enough with my Week in the Life album, that I could just use my leftover pictures (no words even this week) to create a glimpse of the week for this project.



I added a small wood veneer heart to the title card & used Dear Lizzy patterned papers behind the photos in the 4x6 slots.



I obviously need to work on photographing my pages better to reduce the glare, sorry!  I am kinda liking how it turned out, though.  Nice & clean & simple.  To find out more about Project Life visit here.  Thanks for looking & have a great day!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed