Thursday, August 27, 2009

{Wanna go for a ride...}

...in my new bike?!! I wish (Sigh). You can help me out if you click on the link to the right and check out the hip new Madsen Cargo bikes. Wouldn't Finn be the cutest sitting in the bucket, his blond curls blowing in the wind, his little puppy dog sitting on his lap licking his face?!! He wishes (sigh).

Puppy Dog? No, "P" day does not involve any additions to our family, animals included!

I had planned on posting a picture hint for "P" day, but today was busier than expected, so it just didn't happen. And to clarify, tomorrow is "P" day!
I will say that "P" day could be a major turning point for us, or an utter disaster, we will find out tomorrow! Mama will need lots and lots of "P"atience and Diet Dr. Pepper - and we're out (of the soda that is).

(As Finn would say) OOOOOH NOOOOO!

1 comment:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

So my second thought was puppy, and now my third thought is that it must be potty training day.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed