Saturday, April 11, 2009

{zippity-do-da}

I was singing this song to Finn this morning and he clapped for me when I was finished - it was too cute! We had a super busy day with our Easter festivities, but so much fun! Our subdivision had an Easter Egg Hunt this morning so Finn and I went - he wasn't too interested in finding the eggs, he just wanted to keep opening them. I think we had a grand total of 4! The Easter Bunny made an appearance, and after a few tears at first, Finn decided he wanted to go up to him.
This is about as friendly as he got with him, though!




Candy inside?!!!


Then Finn helped me whip up some icing for our cookies.




We used to make these Bunny cookies when I was little, so I begged the cookie cutter off of Mom. After much searching, I even found the licorice for the whiskers!






We have another cookie lover!

































Hannah got new glasses....aren't they cute?!!!



































Time for a few gifts from family! Thanks so much everyone, they loved their gifts!!! Here is Finn with his favorite book "The Birthday Monsters". He came running to me when he saw it and plopped down on my lap - we read it 3 times in a row.














Mmmm.....Smencils!














Spa Sleepover Party!














After dinner we walked to Christopher & Kristen's to see Eleni & Demetri, then came home to dye some eggs before the kiddos crashed. Finn only wanted to stick his hand in the dye.




















Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter!!! XOXO!
















No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed