Friday, April 10, 2009

{what fills our days...}

Aunt Ashley got Finn his first golf set and he loves it. I think he gets the "club" concept just fine, not so sure about the "golfing". Daddy will be a good teacher, though!




He thinks my sun glasses are hilarious...just cracks up when I put them on. I managed to sneak a pic before he pulled them off.



Yep, he manages to find the dirt every time we are outside. He had just taken a big old bite of it, mmm, mmm! Want a taste?

Every thing is a phone these days, even a big ol' handful of dirt. That's an imagination!












We love the new shelf Daddy built!







Our Parents as Teachers educator brought Finn this hand-made game & he loves it! He's pretty good at it, too!




Little artist...

































I found this book that we used to have as kids and had to get it for Finn. It's called "Little Bunny Follows his Nose" and it's a scratch-n-sniff (can you tell?).










FREEDOM!!!! They finally let me out!!!!!

















No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed