Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello Preschool!

Okay, so Preschool actually started 3 weeks ago, but I had to share some pictures of the big day.  Finn was super excited.  He told me that morning that he "actually" didn't like preschool and wanted to stay home, but he couldn't fool me.  When we got there he walked right in & never looked back!  

He is loving it & I love hearing about his day when I go to pick him up.  Tomorrow is his first day in Lunch Bunch so we'll see how he does with a longer day.  He has been begging me to go to Lunch Bunch since last year! :)  




He is growing up way too fast, but in many ways he is still my little boy & I am savoring every minute!  We are starting to get back into a routine and schedule a bit, after an amazingly fun summer!  My energy level has been good and I am busy with projects around the house & with the kids.  Busy, busy once again, and some days are super challenging with a very stubborn, independent (but sweet & loving) 2-year old so I am just trying to keep everything in perspective and not stress out about stuff!  Hope everyone has a great week!!!

2 comments:

mom2maya said...

Adorable! I'm so glad you've been feeling good and your energy level is up! Yay! Love you.

Natalie Burke said...

He's so cute! Way to go Finn!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed