Friday, October 22, 2010

Lilly's Room!

We actually finished putting the finishing touches on Lilly's room the day before Mom left to go back to Oregon, so it's been done for awhile, but I am just slow in getting these pics up. Kelly at Kelly's Korner has a post on nurseries and kid's rooms this week, so I am linking up! The room turned out totally different than what I had first thought that I wanted and I am so glad because I couldn't love it more! Thanks, Mom for all of your help in getting it "just right!"

We found our bedding in Portland at Goodnight Room and they shipped it here for us...such a fun store, but dangerous to spend too much time in! :) It is from the Dwell line and I think it is perfect for this room!



Love how this area turned out...Lilly's loves laying on her changing pad...the cover is the pink chamois from Pottery Barn, super soft! We had the blue one for Finn, so had to get Lilly one as well! The print on the shelf is one of my favorite things in the entire room (purchased from Etsy). If you can't tell it says "Happy Day."



I wish I had a closer pic of the silhouette print by the door. It is from an Etsy store as well.



Loved how her name turned out above the crib - very feminine!



The rocking chair was moved out of Finn's room (his train table is there now, so he didn't mind). I'm planning on spending many, many more hours rocking, reading, and cuddling here!



Bookcase to hold toys & books. I am planning on framing and hanging one of her newborn pictures on the wall next to it. I will be posting some of her pics on here soon, too! They turned out great...our photographers were THE BEST!



Some of the little details that make a room special...




There is something about these little white onesies that gets me...


A little larger view of the closet...this was taken before she was born and is much fuller now! :) Girl clothes are so much fun!


We are definitely enjoying her room, hope you enjoyed seeing it. I had planned on putting some pictures of us on here tonight, but it is late and I must get to bed...Lilly and I are doing the Sacred Steps 5K Run/Walk in the morning (we are walking) if this rain goes away. I promise it won't be a month before I post again - maybe tomorrow night! :) Good night!

7 comments:

ContrerasFam said...

So beautiful! I love it and I love the Goodnight room! We got all our furniture there for the girls. Hope you are doing great and can't wait to see more pics of the kids. We'll have to make Lilly and Matilda pen pals since they are so close in age :) Give everyone hugs and kisses,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Jen, Loved the nursery wish I could have been there to help, had so much fun painting Finn's room! Love you all,Aunt Barb

WSU505 said...

Love the bedding very cute. Her closet looks a lot like our little girls closet...pink! Very cute Jen.

sierrasmommy said...

Love the room! Should have had you do Sierra's room! Can't wait to see you guys in just 10 days!!!

sierrasmommy said...

So So cute!!! Can't wait to see it in person in just 10 days. We love and miss you all.

Bonnie said...

Her room is so pretty! If I ever have a girl, I'd love to do purple. But who knows...I'd probably change my mind a zillion times!

Miranda said...

Her room is SO ADORABLE!!! You have a great eye for decorating! :-) It's the perfect little girls room! :-)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed