Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blueberry Patch

I have a lot of pictures I want to share and I am finally through uploading them all, but it takes forever to go through them because there are SO many! So, my posts are not necessarily going to be in chronological order, but you can still get an idea of what we've been up to so far this summer! A few weeks ago we went to the Blueberry Patch and picked. I didn't get as many as I wanted but we ended up with almost 9 pounds that I froze to get us through part of the winter! Blueberries are Finn's favorite! Mommy's too! When we tell people about picking he loves to say "Mama said, No more EATING!".

2 comments:

WSU505 said...

How fun. Glad you're blogging again :)

Anonymous said...

Leave me some Blueberries Finn! Love you, Aunt Barb

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed